We’re stewards of the orchard during all seasons of the year to get to this point of fruition. We’re already 3 weeks deep into apple season and are starting our cider press very soon. It’s the busiest time of year. Find us at the following bay area farmer’s markets this season:
- SF Ferry Plaza Farmers Market: Saturdays from 8:00-2:00 pm, Tuesdays from 10:00-2:00 pm
- Marin Farmers Market: Sundays from 8:00-1:00 pm, Thursdays from 8:00-1:00 pm
- Napa Farmers Market: Saturdays and Tuesdays from 8:00-12:30 pm
- St. Helena Farmers Market: Fridays 7:30-12:00 pm
- SF Inner Sunset Farmers Market: Sundays 9:00-1:00 pm
- Walnut Creek Farmers Market: Sundays 9:00-2:00 pm
Check out the list of our farm’s heirloom apple varieties to be found exclusively at these farmers markets. Since we are out and about this time of year, we cannot accommodate farm visitors until things die down in December. Follow us along on our cider journey through our twitter account and facebook page. Cheers, y’all!